We have experience
in accountancy dating back to 1989
Since we began our accountancy practice in Bexley, we have worked with many local business owners and those further afield. We help everyone to get the most out of their businesses with tailored, proactive accountancy services.
As part of our complete accountancy service, we aim to provide personalised advice for your business. Many of the business owners we meet are experts in their own businesses but find finances a lot harder to navigate. Our experience allows us to advise you on your business, and your business alone, providing valuable insights into your finances that can help you grow.
Communication with our clients is so important to us. We maintain ongoing, long-standing relationships with our clients, supporting them every step of the way in growing their businesses.
To establish excellent communication from the start, we work to gain a clear picture of your current financial situation, and what you would like to achieve. We can look at business plans, finances, taxes, VAT returns, bookkeeping…if you need support with it, we can help. We work differently to other accountants, establishing ourselves more as your partners in business than just your bookkeepers. We’re friendly, relaxed and always happy to talk to you about your business.
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
As a well-established business ourselves we have many business connections. If you need other services chances are we have a client who offers them! We are happy to help you network and make use of our connections, assisting you in growing your business in any way we can.
Are you confused about tax? Got a question about VAT? We help you ensure your business is compliant in all areas, offering advice and taking care of your finances as part of our complete accountancy service. You can relax when your finances are looked after by us.
Q: How can I make the most of having an accountant?
A: Having an accountant will free up your time and can even save your business money, giving you more time to work on growing it. Here are some of the ways you can ensure you get the most out of your accountancy service:
- Make the most of free consultations. This is a good starting point, allowing you to find out costs and ask questions.
- If you’re not sure, ask. We are always happy to answer questions if you’re not sure about something another accountant has told you, or you have questions of your own.
- Make sure your accountant is accessible. Ensure you can meet them face to face and will have good levels of communication.
- Prepare ahead of meetings. Make a note of questions and, if you have time, prepare an agenda so you know exactly what you want to get out of the meeting.
- Organise paperwork. Your accountant can do all the hard work for you, but they will need the correct paperwork in the first place.
- Give details. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Give as much detail as you can, so your questions can be answered in equal depth.
Q: Do I need to have an accountant/bookkeeper?
A: You don’t have to – there is no legal requirement. However, there are legal requirements to do with tax compliance, VAT, payroll, etc. If you get something wrong, you could be faced with large fines. It can be better value in the long run to employ an accountant. And remember, accountancy fees are tax deductible.