Pomfrey Accountants can save you time and money, providing effective company secretarial services that help you meet your legal obligations as well. We can support you in registering your business and offer day-to-day administration assistance whether you are a limited company or a sole trader. We can offer you a virtual office address service as well as many other services alongside this to help you. Running your business doesn’t have to be difficult when you’ve got Pomfrey Accountants on board.
VIRTUAL OFFICE ADDRESS
Every business needs to have an office address that is registered with Companies House. However, many businesses don’t want to use their home address, as this information is available for anyone to view. It can also make you look like a smaller business than you want to portray.
This is why we offer an alternative – a virtual office address service. This might also be called a post box service, a virtual office service, or a registered office address. All these terms refer to the same service, allowing you to use our address to register your business.
These are some of the benefits for you:
- Professionalism – don’t use a home address and look like a sole trader or one-man band.
- Identity protection – addresses are available to the public, so using our service protects your home address.
- Mail – you can have all your business correspondence sent to us where you can collect it or arrange for it to be forwarded on.
- Local address – we are based at St Mary’s Business Centre, so you can use a local address.
- Simplicity – clients often take up this service alongside accountancy provision as they can have everything we need sent directly to us.
AN ALL-ROUND SERVICE
These are our complete company secretarial solutions:
- Giving you use of our address to register your business
- Completing your company’s statutory books
- Recording and preparing minutes from meetings
- Taking care of annual returns and fees
- Dealing with changes of particulars or directors’ details
- Filing returns with Companies House
We can also offer company formation services from £225+VAT, which includes registration with Companies House, share structure set-up advice, help with business plans, and anything else where we can be of assistance.
SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY
We can offer an extensive range of secretarial services, ensuring you comply with legislation and can run your business more effectively. If there is anything you need to know about corporate governance or filing annual statutory documents and compliance we are happy to advise and support you.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL FAQS
Q: Is it a legal requirement to have a registered business address?
A: Yes, you will need to have an address to register your business with Companies House. This can be your own address or, if you prefer, you can use a virtual office address service like ours, using our address to register your business.
Q: How do I register my business?
A: You need to register directly with Companies House and HMRC. We can help and advise if needed.
Q: How much do company secretarial services cost?
A: They are charged at a fixed annual rate:
- £75+VAT for existing clients
- £150+VAT for new clients
Q: What can be sent to my registered address?
A: All business correspondence can be sent here.
Q: What do I need to set up virtual office address services?
A: We will just need some basic details, proof of identity and a utility bill proving your personal address.
Q: How can I get my mail?
A: You can collect it, or we can arrange to have it forwarded on to you. This is convenient if you are an accounts or bookkeeping client as well as we can receive everything we need to keep track of your accounts.